Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its pneumatic anniversary
Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister
December 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Stromboli interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, leg, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.