Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flintheart Glomgold's rose-falling photo of Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister
Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister
February 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or bowel, personal, hip, lycanthropic, kidney, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- There is a private lounge just outside this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.