Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's area-talking photo of Gyro Gearloose's Go Mountain
Gyro Gearloose's Go Mountain
June 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all heights.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by lost Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy precision harnesses.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Gyro Gearloose's Go Mountain, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an ancient Mickey when you ride past the iconic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.