Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro Gearloose's Go Mountain experience at night
Gyro Gearloose's Go Mountain
March 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this experience only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 43" (in your bare feet).
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.