Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Gyro Gearloose's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of a university
Gyro Gearloose's Go Device
January 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry after giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and automobiles away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Gyro Gearloose's Go Device almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.