Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gus' Go Ride attraction, April 25, 1960, 8:38 p.m.
Gus' Go Ride
June 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Gus' Go Ride "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.