Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Gus' Go Ride attraction, stutteringly tracking in the evening park light
Gus' Go Ride
March 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.