Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Yield Coaster train, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Griffith Park's Yield Coaster
July 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperments.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of rejoicing this train, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Disney characters appear in this train.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.