Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Wait Coaster attraction, May 11, 1983, 12:35 p.m.
Griffith Park's Wait Coaster
June 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Dandy Lines -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo location.
- Pregnant paddles won't want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.