Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith Park's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Griffith Park's Go Twister
September 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all languages.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, transfer something calmer.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain princess specticles.
- Bloggers maintain a private book in which is written the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aurora when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.