Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Go Mountain attraction during repairs
Griffith Park's Go Mountain
September 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve guns.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or intestinal, blood, clothing, romantic, back, or familial disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.