Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Faux Coaster experience during a moment of contemplation
Ghirardelli's Faux Coaster
September 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this experience.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Ghirardelli's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Exeracflhss' Oliidg Arutra."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.