Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's Wait Coaster train, limitlessly plundering in the evening sunlight
Geppetto's Wait Coaster
April 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this train.
- After experiencing this train, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.