Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
George of the Jungle's Yo Coaster
February 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all strengths.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sea sickness, '50s haircuts, or elbow, social, finger, ankle, familial, or hip disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $294 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.