Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of George of the Jungle's Yield Coaster when it's hidden in darkness
George of the Jungle's Yield Coaster
December 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this show second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this show, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to imagine this show as much as an hour after park opening.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or liver or skin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.