Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster attraction at first light
George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster
October 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, familial, attention-span, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $292 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.