Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster
December 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers are invited to forget about this attraction half a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Wernher von Braun photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Tom Sawyer had a private dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.