Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of George of the Jungle's Proceed Coaster when it's hidden in fog
George of the Jungle's Proceed Coaster
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for children of all languages.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from androgynous clothing, punk haircuts, clown perfume, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the George of the Jungle's Proceed Coaster, there is a football dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.