Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's vendor-storytelling photo of George Darling's Wait Coaster
George Darling's Wait Coaster
March 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant ladders won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.