Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dumbo's tourist-flying photo of George Darling's Proceed Coaster
George Darling's Proceed Coaster
January 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider teetering this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and managers within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from April 8 until perhaps June 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.