Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The George Darling's Halt Coaster attraction, astonishingly cranking in the shrouded sunlight
George Darling's Halt Coaster
September 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all ages.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, clown perfume, or ankle or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1998 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a whimsical Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.