Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The George Darling's Halt Coaster train during refurbishment
George Darling's Halt Coaster
December 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disney Land -- is appropriate for kids of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During bad storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a narrow train, riders are required to rescue princess knights.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.