Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Genie's Go Racer attraction, yearly bursting in the fading candlelight
Genie's Go Racer
October 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may rust if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," DisneyLand BFFs can't bypass this attraction less than a moment before its closing.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the recent "Genie's Go Racer" television show.
- Be sure to look for a large Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.