Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's mermaid-revealing photo of Genie's Go Racer
Genie's Go Racer
June 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 43 yards (or 21.5 yards and in diapers).
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.