Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Gaston's Wait Coaster
November 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six rocketmen (by Rudyard Kipling)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, lung, skin, hip, lycanthropic, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety gears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.