Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Gaston's Stop Coaster ride during construction
Gaston's Stop Coaster
November 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- If it's dark out, other guests will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Gaston's Stop Coaster, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.