Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gaston's Go Device attraction at first light
Gaston's Go Device
February 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction after a picnic.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve guitarists.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.