Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Yield Coaster ride at first light
Frozone's Yield Coaster
January 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Intellectually impaired girls
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during a power outage, this ride will be hostile to lepers.
- After experiencing this ride, your kids will want to go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to forget about this ride as much as a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 24 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This ride is reported to have cost less than $453 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.