Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's TV-visiting photo of Frozone's Proceed Coaster
Frozone's Proceed Coaster
January 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.