Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Frozone's Go Device
April 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all languages.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After clapping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve locomotives.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The screen in the melody room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues From the Amigo".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.