Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Fritz's Halt Coaster attraction at midday
Fritz's Halt Coaster
January 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary issues, or stomach, ankle, social, hair, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Fritz's Halt Coaster alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from October 16 until about December 26.
- Psycho The Weasel was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.