Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster attraction, vapidly rotating in the evening park light
Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster
June 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for toons of all ages.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.