Massive Shermanland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster
July 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all languages.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 96".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 37 years old to ride in front.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, unstopable chattiness, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Friar Tuck's Yo Coaster "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Shermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.