Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
January 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, runny shoes, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.