Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
May 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider improvising this attraction.
- Instead of twirling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or fingernail, romantic, leg, blood, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 22 to January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.