Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster attraction at midday
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
April 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Explosions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Contains antique scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Doc Hudson originally intended for this attraction to display live tables.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.