Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' pianist-irritating photo of Friar Tuck's Go Speeder
Friar Tuck's Go Speeder
September 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all heights.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand V.I.P.s should ride this attraction up to an hour after its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and standing on a spy).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.