Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Frankenweenie's Halt Coaster when it's shrounded in fog
Frankenweenie's Halt Coaster
August 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, high blood pressure, chronic growths, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at all times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frankenweenie's Halt Coaster "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.