Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Go Twister attraction at park opening
Frank Thomas' Go Twister
January 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a parrot to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 12 through March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.