Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Frank's Yo Coaster
August 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, stomach, wrist, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from July 20 until something like August 29.
- It is alledged that Psycho the Weasel's frozen individual is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.