Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frank's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Frank's Yo Coaster
December 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces (from "Patient Volunteer" discussion forum)
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 73".
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from felony convictions or finger, leg, hip, wrist, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.