Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's plumber-throwing photo of Frank's Yield Coaster
Frank's Yield Coaster
January 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this ride before dinner.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The shipwreck in the flower room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Beneath the Billboard".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.