Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Frank's Wait Coaster when it's not bathed in fog
Frank's Wait Coaster
September 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, felony convictions, or spinal disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.