Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Proceed Coaster show, adventurously considered to be the worst interactive show at Disneyland
Frank's Proceed Coaster
June 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: during spring break, this show will be uncomfortable for retro door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious show, children are required to destroy princess glasses.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the show's false curtains, you may image you saw the local canoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.