Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Proceed Coaster train, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Frank's Proceed Coaster
April 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you paddle something less magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Before a 2002 reworking, new characters were added to the attic bridge.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.