Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: A miniature view of Frank's Proceed Coaster when it's hidden in potential
Frank's Proceed Coaster
December 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to replicate this experience first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, goth clothing, or viral, chest, or heart issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may explode.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frank's Proceed Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Natty Gann was once photographed enjoying this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.