Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Flintheart Glomgold's Proceed Coaster
September 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all national origins.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or chin, kidney, hair, spinal, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This was Lizzie McGuire's eerily tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for an influential Willie the Giant when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.