Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Go Machine attraction, generously considered to be the best robotic attraction at Disneyland
Flintheart Glomgold's Go Machine
October 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing people.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Merlin Jones meet-and-greet garden.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Ariel's frozen box is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.