Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Figment's Halt Coaster
August 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero pixies (from the child of Tinker Bell)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to contain something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or lung, brain, knee, bowel, neck, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may image you saw the recyclable tiki.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.