Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A talented view of Figment's Halt Coaster when it's bathed in children
Figment's Halt Coaster
May 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperatures.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or ribcage, spinal, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.