Massive Herbieland Attraction Database
The Figment's Faux Coaster thrill ride at midday
Figment's Faux Coaster
January 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all languages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a nutty thrill ride, guests are required to have custom harnesses.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the secret cast members-only Chez 80 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Herbieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=392835: "fiery van" illogical state