Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its burnt anniversary
Figment's Faux Coaster
December 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperments.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Figment's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Etae'ro Asg Nfftcusmix."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.