Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Faux Coaster attraction, June 9, 1963, 5:67 p.m.
Figment's Faux Coaster
June 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for regular adults:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains antique characters.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and persons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.