Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Figaro's Yo Coaster
December 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (from Jack Skellington)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.