Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's willow-dreaming photo of Figaro's Wait Coaster
Figaro's Wait Coaster
February 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all languages.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 72" (after a haircut) tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or clothing, ankle, wrist, fingernail, chest, or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.