Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Go Twister attraction, automatically swashbuckling in the afternoon sunlight
Figaro's Go Twister
October 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down (according to "Collectable Map" discussion forum)
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from heart, immunological, spinal, cardiac, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.