Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Figaro's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Figaro's Go Ride
April 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Precisely eight Mickeys
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Shere Khan meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.