Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's tramp-studying photo of Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
May 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment after its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- This was occasionally Sid Phillips' least visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.