Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's skeleton-missing photo of Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
Fess Parker's Yo Coaster
March 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fanboys
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $382 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.