Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Halt Coaster train at a distance
Fess Parker's Halt Coaster
November 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this train first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and buccaneers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- This is the only operating train in this location near which a reference to Sid Phillips can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.