Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Fess Parker's Faux Coaster when it's not covered in children
Fess Parker's Faux Coaster
January 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.