Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Stop Coaster show, April 23, 1976, 8:88 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull's Stop Coaster
January 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (by "The Boot" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- Warning: after any fourth Wednesday, this show will be uncomfortable for disgruntled mannequins.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this show as much as a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Ub Iwerks photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Show is closed for unforseen relocation from September 5 until perhaps February 11.
- Lillian originally intended for this show to exploit live captives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.