Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
August 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something shorter.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.