Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster experience, finally considered to be the best clockwise experience at Disneyland
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
January 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all heights.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you have no business riding this experience.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get wet on this experience.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Because this is an interactive experience, riders are required to wear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.