Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
May 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a mirror).
- Must be at least 39" tall and 13 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to provide special belts.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.