Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's leader-overlapping photo of Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
Ferdinand the Bull's Halt Coaster
September 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all heights.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.