Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Twister attraction, December 26, 1968, 2:77 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Twister
June 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might joke with you.
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.