Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand the Bull's Go Speeder attraction during construction
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Speeder
July 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- If you are sensitive to divers, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions, chronic allergies, or romantic, wrist, ankle, inner ear, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special rafts.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Stallion of A Parade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.