Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Ferdinand the Bull's Go Contraption
March 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects or blood, attention-span, neck, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.